Matt Grogan is a 2014 graduate of UCONN (NCAA D1), where he was the 2012-2013 Goaltending Champion and named to the third team all-league. Matt was also named the 2013 Goalie Consultant Group Goaltender of the Year for his Division 1 performance.
After UCONN, Matt played professionally in the ECHL and SPHL.
Most recently, Matt was the goaltending coach for the College of Holy Cross (NCAA D1), where he helped goaltender Paul Berrafato earn first-team All-League and Team MVP Honors. Following Matt’s tutelage, Paul signed professional contracts in the ECHL and AHL. Matt has also participated and coached at many of the top goaltending camps in North America. Matt has eight years of experience coaching goaltenders. including individual and group lessons, clinics, and camps. Matt is a Level 3 certified USA Hockey Coach.
Matt currently works for the Applecore EHL as an Assistant Coach, Goalie Coach and Video Coach. Matt also works with the Youth programs out of the NY/CT area.
Matt builds an excitement for hockey. Always engaged and interactive with each goaltender on the ice, Matt is positive and encouraging toward his students, leaving them excited for the next session. Matt will work to improve each goaltender’s skills, technical mechanics, and hockey knowledge in a fun environment that builds confidence and enthusiasm.
Jordan Gluck played organized hockey for over 18 years. Jordan began his career playing locally in Westchester for the Scarsdale Raiders and Westchester Vipers organizations. He then played AAA on Long Island for the Long Island Gulls and Long Island Royals. Jordan continued his career by playing Junior Hockey with the Brewster Bulldogs (EJHL) , Philadelphia Little Flyers (AJHL) , Castlegar Rebels (KIJHL) , and the Trail Smoke Eaters (BCHL). Collegiately, Jordan attended Arizona State University (ACHA) where he played for 3 years. Jordan also represented the United States of America and Arizona State University at the World University Games in Almaty, Kazakhstan in 2017.
Jordan has been coaching during the summers doing camps in Westchester since 2012 and has gained valuable coaching experience giving private lessons and helping with various clinics in the area. Jordan has experience learning and working with NHL goalie coaches such as Mitch Korn and Bob Janosz. Jordan brings his vast experience along with a passion for making people better and watching his students improve to create a fun and positive environment for goaltenders of all ages.
Jordan Gluck: Career Highlights
- Represented the Hudson Valley Region in the Empire State Games in 2008, earning a Bronze Medal
- Played Junior B Hockey in the EJHL (Empire Junior Hockey League) and the KIJHL (Kootenay International Junior Hockey League)
- Overall KIJHL Top Goalie of the Year Award 2012/13
- KIJHL League Champion with Castlegar Rebels 2012/13
- Played Junior A Hockey in the AJHL (Atlantic Junior Hockey League) and the BCHL (British Columbia Hockey League)
- Went on to play with Arizona State University in the ACHA from 2014-2017
- Represented the United States of America and Arizona State University at the World University Games in Almaty, Kazakhstan in 2017